- 1966 Oppenheimer, director of Los Alamos Project head of Institute for Advanced Study at Princeton, “I am a complete failure!”
- Identify the Goal vs. 2-3
- Isolate the Obstacles vs. 2-5
- Investigate the Benefits vs. 4, 14,15
- Involve other People vs. 10-11
- Include a Completion Date vs. 11
- Incorporate God’s Power vs. 6,7,8
- Opportunity always brings opposition and motion always causes friction.
- Without tension a goal is unlikely to produce a relevant outcome.
- D.L. Moody to his sons as he was dying, “If God is your partner, make your plans big.”